Amazing Stories - A collection of stories for children from (3-11) years old - a book and a talking pen. This distinctive collection presented by * the latest educational methods and the best way to accommodate the child at this age. This distinctive story collection includes 11 different stories presented in a simple way for children with pictures and information.
- The story of the ant we numnum: the child learns through it the letters and words.
- Rima's story: the child learns through it the letters and words and their pronunciation.
- The story of Nada and the colors: the child learns through it the colors and names of colors.
- Hassan's story and numbers: The child learns from numbers and simplified mathematical operations.
- The story of Ahmed and the relatives: the child learns the meaning behind the word relatives(3:5).
- The story of Ahmed and the relatives: the child learns the meaning behind the word relatives(5:7).
- The story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves from fairy tales loved by children
- The story of Layla and the Wolf (in red) is an interesting story for children.
- The story of honesty: One of the good stories that teach a child to be honest.
- The story of cooperation: One of the wonderful stories that teach your children the honesty in dealing.
- The Cinderella story: It is one of the stories that youngsters love, especially girls.
In addition to the great talking pen that helps your child to enjoy all these stories individually, the distinctive talking pen is easy to use by children and parents
- AMAZING STORIES- COLLECTION OF STORIES FOR CHILDREN FROM(3-11)Years-BOOK and SPEAKING PEN.
- A wonderful collection of 11 different stories that provides a lot of information for children in an easy and simple way that suits their ages.
- A set of important stories that teach the child honesty, dealing with adults and cooperation
- A collection of fairy tales filled with Hebrews, Lily and the Wolf (Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
- AMAZING group of stories that teach the child the letters and the way to write and pronounce them, as well as to teach them colors, and also teach them numbers and the method of pronouncing and writing